May 2, 2011

Writing.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim 
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds, and peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be with him) the honest and trustworthy.
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh. 



Today, I feel like I wanted to actually 'write' something to be shared. Alas I don't know what I should write about. If you ask me about the life I'm living now, I would say it is okay. It would be better if my friends are here. I rarely talk about this so you're considered lucky to have the chance knowing this. Okay, I have started to go out of the track.


The exam fever is heating up, don't you think?


May Allah azza wa jalla bless. 

2 comments:

  1. Its always nice to have friends around! Have a lovely day

    P.S: I'm hosting an awesome Organic cosmetics Giveaway later today! Perfect for a summer glowy skin:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment:)

    ReplyDelete