August 13, 2011

Day 03: Your favourite television show.

Bismillah.

When I came across this task, I kind of stuck for a moment.

I don't know what my favourite tv show is because I rarely watch tv. And I have never become a 'fan' of a show. Like everytime the show is on air, I will watch it. I will remember the date and time. No, I'm not like that.

When I watch tv, I will use the 'Info' button (assuming you, readers, have Astro) and browse through the current programs. If there's nothing that I'd probably watch, I'll do other things. Wait, I'm out of track.

Ok, back.

I usually watch AXN, channel 551 until 554, AFC and Travel and Living Channel.

Typing this post reminds me of how much Internet has change the world. Less people watch tv. Not that I say tv is way better and people should choose tv over Internet. But you know, I am not fond of Internet. Fine, that's lie. Ah, I'm not good at words.

Let's put it this way. I think people shouldn't waste time (yep, that's the word) more on Internet. On tv either.

This post bores me.

Have a blessed Ramadan.

No comments:

Post a Comment