November 21, 2011

Day 12: Whatever tickles your fancy.

Bismillah.

Wait, now you must have start wondering 'where in the world is the Day 10 and Day 11? Does she knows number?'. To answer that, yes, I know numbers. The reason I don't post it is because Day 10 and Day 11 requires me to post photos of me which I can't revealed due to some personal reasons.

So, what tickles my fancy?

Smiles! =]



And believe me, I smile like those ever adorable kids!

See, just talking about smiles makes me literally smile. I've been a girl who smiles even when I'm angry. And by that I mean furious and you can almost see the smoke out my ears but a smile on my face fades the smoke away. 

Happy, smile. Sad, smile. Angry, smile. Disappointed, smile. Thinking, smile. Working, smile. Studying, smile. Panic, smile.

Smile. That makes the world go round!

No comments:

Post a Comment