December 25, 2011

Something's not quite right.

Bismillah.

Did you notice it?

Right, let me tell you this weird thing that is happening on my blog. You see, I've been posting words since a few days ago which resulted in two posts of just words. Now, that is it! That is the weird thing I'm talking about. Usually I just post pictures and a little splash of words but now. I even post two posts today.

What is going on?

Nothing is going on, really. It's just that, I feel like I want to write so I write.

Maybe I should post pictures and words. I really dislike just a plain blog with words all over it. That kind of blog, let me tell you this, bores me. Except for this one blog. My friend's blog. That I can read despite she doesn't have pictures (one or two perhaps) on her blog.

I should continue the 30 day challenge, shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment