Bismillah.
When talking about songs I don't really 'ambil port'. It's just that nowadays, I rarely listen to songs. I prefer a silent environment. I prefer to hear to nature's sound rather than music.
Long ago, my friends and I usually talked about the latest songs and reviewed it.
But now, I don't know since when, whenever they ask me
"What's your current favourite song?"
"Entah lah. I rarely listen to songs nowadays".
Except for really calming songs. I hear a lot of acoustics and no-music song would be my choice.
You know how some people, from the time they sit on the chair in front of the computer until the moment they about to shut down the PC, they hear to songssssss. I am nothing like that. I cannot hear songs and do something at the same time. It is so distracting.
Silence is better. Birds chirping is even better. Qur'an recitation is the best.
May Allah bless your Ramadan.
No comments:
Post a Comment